Eric Whitehead joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2015. He represents long-term disability claimants in every aspect of the insurance claims process and state and federal litigation.
Mr. Whitehead has expertise in California state insurance regulations, as well as contract and bad faith causes of action. He advises and represents claimants from across the country in disputes over ERISA policy coverage, the recovery of long-term disability benefits, and the interrelationship between unfair claims handling practices and intentional torts.
Mr. Whitehead is passionate about the rights of disability claimants and has a deep appreciation for his role as counselor and advocate.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA, Juris Doctor, 2014, Senior Development Editor, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly, 2012-2014
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA, Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in Law & Policy Management and Political Science, 2011, President, Class of 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
Learn more about our firm.